Saturday, October 17, 2009

Updates

I was real busy this week that I did not get to update you on my progress at 38 weeks. This week Andrew turned 26 on Wednesday, Thrsday I had a doctor's appointment and the Doctor thinks I have less then a week left, Friday we had both sides of the family over for an Open House to see the the finished house (and Lilly spent the night), and this morning I took Beth and Lilly to get pedicures. It was Beth's birthday present.

So it was a pretty busy day. I took all the needed ideas from my office in case Friday was my last day before I return from maternity leave. It is really weird to think that Luke could be here any day!!! Both Andrew and I are real excited but no contractions yet. Other things are going on but I'm going to save you the details.

Kate will update the blog to let you know whenI go into Labor. Fingers crossed that the doctor is right about me having him real soon.

No comments: