Wednesday, October 7, 2009

FULL TERM


I am officially full term this week. Meaning Luke could come any day and come out "normal." So Andrew and I are so excited that we will be mommy and daddy very soon. I even installed the car seat on Monday.


The only problem about being so huge (besides being the huge part) is that I had to work from 7:00 in the morning till 7:45 at night with no break. Growing Kids is getting accredited and we had a verifier at my location and of course she has to meet with the person in charge at the end...which is me. It was way too long of day for being 9 months pregnant. I kept truckin though.

3 comments:

ODCFkids said...

i totally love that you said "normal" with the parenthesis and everything. you make me laugh.

Mammy said...

How are you? I am fine! To Luke... Love, Bumma

Erin said...

You are one tough girl! I don't know how you do it, but you look great! Can't wait to meet Luke, Love you!