Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Sister Ann

I am so proud of my sister Annie. She did such a good job growing that little guy! I know she'll be the best mommy to Luke, and Andrew will be an amazing daddy. I feel so priveliged to be here to see the pride, emotion, joy and utter exhaustion of the past 18 or so hours since we got to the hospital. I am gonna spoil that little baby with love and pray for him and his parents continually!

I've been able to see Luke through the window in the nursery, and here's the goods:
-He has a perfect little nose, or as Andrew said, "He got the nose we were hoping for!"
-He has a little bit of light brown hair...he's nowhere near as hairy as we thought he would be!
-He's absolutely beautiful, from head to toe.

I'll post some photos on Facebook when I get home tonight.

Love,
Aunt Katie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Ann and Andrew, Luke is adorable. Dean & Jean Rice