Friday, October 30, 2009

1st bath

Luke keep me busy yesterday. This is what he did...

He moved when I was taking a picture and I thought it was funny.
This morning I gave Luke his first real bath (not just a washcloth and water). His belly button cord fell off two days ago, his pee pee is all healed up and so he was ready for a deep cleaning. He did so well. No crying, just a little confused. He was so small in the tub I had to hold his head and then I decided to wrap a towel around him so he was stable. The only time he cried was when I took him out. He really doesn't like to be cold. Such a good little boy!





4 comments:

Kimberly Anne said...

He is soooooo cute!! High five on a successful bath time!! when can I see him again?!?!

Rachel said...

Anne, Luke is a gorgeous baby! So handsome. High five!

hartstein family said...

It's so weird that you're a mom now :) I love it. You're already so great at it. Look at how you've covered him up - being considerate for the future so as not to embarrass him too much? :) Maybe not - maybe that was the stabilizer? :) I can't wait to meet him!

Erin said...

Great job on the first bath and perfect covering, he is just to cute for words! Already love him so much!!