Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Welcome Amelia

So a little over 2 weeks ago I had the honor to welcome Amelia Ann into this world. She came very quickly. I was scheduled to be induce on Tuesday the 22nd and that morning I woke up and my water broke. So when we arrived to the hospital they were still going to hook me up to pitocin. That started at about 8. Bad cobtractions started around 9ish and Amelia came at 11:48am.

She was 7.2 pounds and 20.5 inches long. She was crying so hard.

So the past two weeks has been wonderful. Amelia is a very good girl. She pretty much sleeps and eats. She have ventured out almost every day because Luke is bored and she is such a trooper. By the way, uke is totally in love with her. He wants to hold her, pet her, and kiss her all the time. He really has proven himself to be a great big brother.


I love being their mommy!!!

3 comments:

Ekburkey said...

She is totally adorable!! I'm completely in love with her already! You've done such an amazing job getting Luke ready for his sister, now wonder he already loves her so much :) Precious Picture!! <3

Ekburkey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What a CUTIE!! Can't wait to meet her in person.

Brandy