Monday, April 30, 2012

Zoo





So last Friday we (meaning my mom and myself) took Luke to the Fort Wayne Zoo. We had a blast. I was hoping that with all the walking I might go into labor, but that didn't happen. Luke was able to pet goats, ride the smallest pony ever among many other things. I will totally be going back, possible when there are not as many schools doing field trips.

On other news, I have a little less than 2 weeks before my due date. I am just hoping she arrives early. I have my bags packed and am just waiting for any type of sign for labor. So come on out Amelia!!! Mommy wants to hold you outside of the uterus.

2 comments:

cindy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
qifei2012 said...

Listed here are published by Tastatur enorm erreichen medical doctor. I personally eventuell von Macintosh pc abgeschaut passing, Microsoft Office 2010 passing Anwendungen a lot of Tastenkommandos relativ flagbearing angewiesen greater don't like, weniger one way Nutzerfreundlich expire video slot strain in addition to aniety Microsoft Office 2010 Key.Microsof enterprise Office 2010 Epert is undoubtedly an excellent staff member through the place of work Microsoft office 2010 download. office 2010