Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Prayers

So I might be bragging a little bit but I think Luke is especially brilliant. He is not even two and a half and he is able to recognize most of the alphabet, he can count to 11, and man can he communicate. But for the past month, he started to pray and it is the cutest thing ever. He prays for all of his meals and for boo boos. He totally expects for the pain to be gone once he is finished praying which is awesome faith in the Lord. I love my boy.

On another page, he is starting to sing to Amelia every morning. He has to lift up my shirt and lay his head on my tummy and he either sings or hums. I really hope that he understand that Amelia is real and that he is not just singing to my stomach but he says good morning to her and gives her a kiss. He is going to be such a good brother!

1 comment:

qifei2012 said...

Worksheets inside of Microsoft Office 2010 usually are the same in an effort to old varieties, however the A couple of years previously variety accounts for the modern lace indicate. You possibly can rapidly come back concerning the order alternatives as well as request for them in a. Microsof business chose to make this change to produce the advertising and marketing much easier to utilize Microsoft Office 2010 Key. Information are generally sorted at the same time throughout particular places for your bows office 2010. Straightforward guidance,Microsoft office 2010, just one eample can be aiming and format programs, surface the instant you open it Office 2010 download.