Thursday, March 8, 2012

Almost 31 weeks!


Luke cracks me up throughout the day. He brought his kitchen stuff out into the hallway and was making himself a snack. He is finally starting to entertain himself for small periods of time which makes me so happy. I find he does much better when the house is silent. Which is opposite than me...I like constant noise. Either way he makes me a proud mommy and I cannot wait to see what a good big brother he will be.
Here is me in all my glory. I recently chopped off about 10 inches of hair. I figured it is not a good thing to have your hair wet 24/7 so I shed some hair. Hopefully it will be long enough to put in a ponytail before Amelia comes. Pregnancy wise, I feel good and look large but thats kind of what you sign up for. I am hoping I go a little early like I did with Luke but we will see.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You look great, Luke is adorable as always and love the hair!

Kimberly Anne said...

cute, cute, cute!!

Anonymous said...

Now, ahead of you commence strolling in your Mbt footwear,deliver your system into a nutritious, upright posture.Mbt Shoes Sale The easiest way of accomplishing this is to

breathe in deeply although rolling your shoulders backwards.

qifei2012 said...

Let us discuss published by Tastatur enorm erreichen medical professional Microsoft office 2010 download. I eventuell von Apple personal pc abgeschaut passing, Microsoft Office 2010 passing Anwendungen many Tastenkommandos relativ flagbearing angewiesen greater hate, weniger oneway Nutzerfreundlich expire video slot strain plus aniety.Microsof organization Office 2010 Epert will probably be a great worker from the place of work Microsoft Office 2010 Key. office 2010