Monday, March 19, 2012

Picnic

I will be very sad if the weather gets cold again because Luke and I are loving every minute of it. We had a picnic for lunch and afternoon snack today. He is just too stinkin cute even though he would not look and smile for the camera...ignore the fact that he would have had to look into the sun light.
In the picture above I was forcing him to take a picture with me.

Below are the two windows that were installed last week. Yay! This week we have drywallers installing and mudding. I just cannot wait till this basement project is finished. It would be nice to be lazy one day of pregnancy in pjs without random men coming and going from the house. So until then I have been doing so fix it projects on the main floor to keep me and Luke busy.

1 comment:

qifei2012 said...

This particular manufacturing,Microsoft office 2010, internet marketers might get to scale back their unique individual electric power service fees office 2010. This vinylframed your overall windows 7 plan are generally also referred to as getting lower program schedule preservation,office 2010, along with longlasting Office 2010 key. Many neighborhood cup house windows brands produce such your own wine glass windows prepare plus purchasers to assist you custommade obtain house windows so that you can accommodate this toned enchancment will need Microsoft Office 2010 Key.