Tuesday, February 21, 2012

28 weeks

Not the best,or most attractive picture of myself but here you go. This is me at 28 weeks pregnant. It was laundry day so I didn't have a maternity shirt so I do realize it is a little short. Amelia has been pretty kind to me so far. I don't have to get up in the middle of the night to go potty yet, which I very much appreciate. It is cool to experience the differences in between Luke and Amelia. Luke wasn't very active and Amelia gives me awesome kicks and wiggles frequently. Just excited for us all to meet her!

3 comments:

Mark, Lauren & Owen Burkey said...

cute!! I'm way excited!!

Ekburkey said...

You look great! I too can't wait to meet her :)

qifei2012 said...

Worksheets inside of Microsoft Office 2010 are typically the identical so as to more aged styles, while the 36 months previously organize accounts for the latest bows demonstrate. You can rapidly give back with regards to the sequence options together with request for these questions. Microsof firm chose to get this to change to create the promotion much better to make full use of Office 2010 key. Recommendations will be grouped in unison throughout particular locations to the bows. Very simple recommendations,Microsoft office 2010, one eample will be aiming as well as page layout techniques, occur when you amenable this system Office 2010 download. office 2010