Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Baby Update

So I just felt no one was reading my blog but Kim says that she checks it so I guess I will continue.

For those who don't know I am for sure having a little girl. We are going to name her Amelia Ann. Amelia after my great grandma and Ann...well...because of me.

Luke is really becoming a little man. He reminds me so much of myself. He has to do everything himself so I frequently hear "no, I do it!" all day long. But he makes sure to love on me. He still loves his cuddle time and I sure am going to eat that up until I have another little one depending on me.

The basement is coming a long very slowly. Hopefully in the next month our egress windows will be installed and poor Andrew has a lot to do.

I promise to post pictures.

4 comments:

Mark, Lauren & Owen Burkey said...

I always check too!!!

Jess said...

I read your blog! :) Can't wait to see the pics!

Rachel said...

I read your blog. Thanks for asking. ;)

Unknown said...

I don't do facebook, but I do check about 5 blogs. And yours is one of them! I have been checking it since Christmas to see if you knew for sure what you were having. I am glad I know now! Just think you could be having triplets like Isaac's sister is! She just informed us tonight:)