Sunday, May 9, 2010

Morther's Day

Happy Morther's Day Mom...even though I didn't get to see you today. You are honestly the best mom in the WORLD...I know this because...well I just do. You are an awesome friend and a wonderful Bumma. Thank you for having me!


Reasons to be a mom:
1. You create someone who TRULY loves you with all their heart.
2. You never have to be alone when going out...if you don't want to be.
3. You get to be apart of someone's huge milestones and know you helped them accomplish each one.
4. Someone to light up everytime you walk in the room.
5. You get to wake up every morning knowing you created this...
(Thanks Kate Podjan Photography for the picture.)


2 comments:

Erin said...

Ann, you are a great Mom, and I know part of that comes because you had such a great example growing up! You do have a wonderful Mother, you've been blessed.

Mammy said...

Okay, I'm crying and really glad I caught up on everyone's blogs from the last several months! Thank you, Miss Ann. You honor me as your mother and I am honored to see you mother Luke in such a wonderful way! He couldn't be more loved!!!