Thursday, April 22, 2010

Randomness

Like I said...Luke is 6 months now. He weighed in at 12.6 lbs., 25 inches long. He has grown in length but not in width. So the next couple of pictures are to show that he is a big boy. Also, yesterday ago we started him on carrots and he did so good!










On tuesday, I took the day off to hang out with Shannon before she leaves. We went to hacienda and Kate called and joined up with us. Kate tried to steal him.









Lilly had her birthday party on the 10th. We had a blast as you can see.






I got Lilly a princess piano and Gavin was pretty excited about that.





The Podjans pushed Luke is the stroller...yes it is meant for dollies.


Luke now sleeps with a little puppy doy head that has a little blanket attached. It's cute!






4 comments:

Kimberly Anne said...

He is such a happy little guy!! I love that shot of Lilly & Luke.

shannon said...

i love HIM!!!!! its like i want to eat him. nom nom nom nom nom.

hartstein family said...

Wow. I weighed Abigail this afternoon and she's 12lbs. She turns 5 weeks tomorrow. But Luke looks SO happy in every picture I see of him. I'm thinking of you guys and praying for all to be well with Luke!

Mammy said...

Thank you so much for documenting the memories! More precious than words can say. We are richly blessed!