Tuesday, April 20, 2010

6 months!!!

Cutie Putie Luke

Luke swinging with Andrew on Easter.
(more pictures to come)

Today Luke is 6 months old. I cannot believe that he has been in my life for 1/2 of a year. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect baby boy. The Lord sure did bless Andrew and myself. To celebrate I took most of the day off so we could take Shannon out before she heads back to North Carolina. Kate joined us for lunch and we did A LOT of shopping. Luke picked out a new exciting toy.




He did have his doctor's appointment...and things did not go so well. Luke has not gained weight in 3 months. He is 12.6 lbs but has grown a 1/2 an inch. So he is 25 inches tall. He still is not pooping without "help" so the doctor is scheduling a test next Friday to test for cystic fibrosis. Pretty scary stuff but I already prayed to complete restoration and that Luke's body would be completely healed. So just keep him in your prayers.





6 comments:

ODCFkids said...

sorry i couldn't make it to lunch, but i wasn't invited.

shannon said...

well you could have invited yourself. that's what kate did.

ODCFkids said...

haha.

shannon said...

yeah i guess i dont get what was funny. ??

Jess said...

How scary Ann - I'll certainly be praying for you guys. BTW - he sure is a cutie!! I can't get over those EYELASHES!!!

Erin said...

We are praying for all of you! He is such a beautiful and happy little guy! He really has his Mommy & Daddy's pretty eyes.:) Love you all bunches!!!