Friday, May 14, 2010

Life gets busy

Things have really gotten busy at home. Tonite Andrew left work earlier so Luke helped him mow the lawn. What a man...I guess Andrew is one too!




Luke rode on th ebye bye buggie at GK this afternoon. He is slightly crying here because he saw his mommy. Well, I had to take a picture of this big moment.

Two weeks ago Luke was sent home with a fever. As you can see he doesn't look too hot. This picture is of him coughing, it was sad to hear. He ended up having a double ear infection. This poor kid doesn't get a break.






We had a breakfast get together the day Shannon left for Fort Bragg. So here are all of the cousin. I think Logan was really enjoying picture time!


One day after work, Luke and I watched a movie and he fell asleep playing. So cute.
Erin and Dan brought a bouncy seat over for Luke. He was excited toplay in it.















3 comments:

Mo said...

his eyes are so blue! i love.

Mammy said...

Okay, Mr. Luke is pretty darn good lookin'! I need you to send me the pics of all the grands...too cute! xoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

LINDO NIÑO.COMO SU MAMI