Friday, June 12, 2009

Updates

Sorry about the delay in my pictures but my lovely dogs decided to eat my memory card reader. Apparently number 4 in readers I purchased will actually work with my card. So, I have my pregnant pictures, week 19 is out becuase we were on our cruise!

week 17 above and week 18 below.
week 20 below.

Andrew had time to paint our living room. Surprisely I chose to go with beige. I went out on a limb on that color. Soon to come will be the dining room. Andrew got must of the painting done and will be able to do the lighting. YEAH!




Andrew was in his PJs and we're going to run to McDonald's and he quickly threw this lovely outfit together. He looked "special."

The following our some pictures of our cruise. I am not in much because every time I looked at myself I got depressed. Pregnancy, who knew? We went to Key West and Nassua. It rained 90% of the time but don't you worry because the day out sea was our sunny day. Poo. We had a real good time and both came back weighing a lot more. Thank you Burkey parents for watching our doggies.









The skies began to get really bad when we paid to go on a private island. The boat person had to call the cruise line to notify them that we were unable to get off the island and they would need to hold the boat. This picture was justthe beginning of how bad it got.













3 comments:

ODCFkids said...

what an adorable little bump. you look cute.

looks like you still had a good time on the cruise! glad it was a good experience.

love
jen

Kate said...

Okay, so that picture of Andrew's "special" outfit is even funnier than you described it! I about peed my pants when I saw it!

You have a 6-pack bump like Shannon.

Erin said...

I love the pictures! You have such a cute bump, it is barely there! Andrew in his "special" clothes made me laugh so hard, but not as hard as the one of him on the island!! Looks like you guys had fun, and we enjoyed the dogs.