Thursday, June 18, 2009

21 weeks

Sorry I forgot to take my picture earlier this week, I surprised I am still remembering. Well, I am 21 weeks. I felt Luke finally kick on Tuesday or at least I think I felt him. I had my doctor's appointment this afternoon and everything is going perfectly. To be honest, except for excepting the weight gain, pregnancy has been extremely easy for me. So the picture looks really bad. The new color in the dining room makes taking pictures in there a little more difficult. Oh well!


1 comment:

Mark, Lauren & Owen Burkey said...

That's so great you felt him kick! :) How exciting!
That is so great that pregnancy is going easily for you. You are really blessed with that. I pray i'll get that next time too! :)
You look super cute btw. I know the weight thing is hard...really hard, but you really do look good. :)
See you super soon!