The Precious Angels have left my doggies. So the dogs have done the following:
1. eat pieces of wood lying around the room
2. pee on the floor when yelled at (CHARLIE!)
3. tear up several rolls of wrapping paper in the basement and pee on it. (Guess who peed on it?)
4. poo in the basement
5. try to escape from the cage and pierce through the ear (Bella)
4. whine at every single thing that walks, drives, flies by the house.
Honestly...who couldn't love these bundles of joy!!!
Unfortunately this is me at 22 weeks. Yikes! How do you come to grip with your thighs and butt forming an alliance to take over the world. I understand the growth in the stomach, that would be Luke, but seriously...why my legs and butt. Let's just hope it disappears as Luke graces us with his appearance.