Friday, November 13, 2009

This Week

Luke has been very busy in babyland. He had a slight fever for a couple of days and still is unable to poo on his own. I finally gave in and assisted him (I won't go into details). He slept over an hour and half in his crib for naptime. That's a big deal because he really doesn't like laying flat. He likes his bouncey seat A LOT!

Luke is our little burrito!
Today Aunt Kate and cousin Judah popped by to go on Luke's very first walk. Judah was really excited to hang out with us, as you can see. He even tried to push Luke's stroller. I love Judah.













Sorry the picture is blurry but I wanted to get a picture of Luke actually sleeping in his crib without waking him so I turned the flash off. You can't really tell but Luke is turned looking at his rain forest soother and the pacifier is hanging out of the side of his mouth. I really love this boy. I can't wait until he is able to sleep in his crib throughout the night. Oh sleep...how I miss thee.










1 comment:

Mark, Lauren & Owen Burkey said...

ah! what a beautiful boy you have!!!