Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Chaput Thanksgiving

My mom found this really cute turkey idea and with Jen's help they created it wonderfully.




On Saturday my family got together to celebrate Thanksgiving. Unlike my brother I love getting together for Thanksgiving even though we get together every Sunday. There is just something different about it. Luke was really excited about the day by sleeping through most of the day. (Which he NEVER does).

On other news Luke has been running a low grade temperature for a couple weeks and is still unable to poo on his own. I ended up having to take him to get an x-ray of his intestines and colon. I get the results back tomorrow so hopefully we find out whats going on. Oh...they weighed him and he is already 9.4 lbs. When we left the hospital he was only 6.3 lbs. He is growing too fast or it could just be stored up poo seeing that he is still wearing newborn clothing. I love this little guy but keep him in your prayers.

2 comments:

Erin said...

We are praying for him, (and his parents)! Love his Thanksgiving outfit, too cute.:)

Rachel said...

Poor little pooper or non-pooper. Let us know what you find out. I'll be praying for him.