Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Remodeling and 34 Weeks

So on Saturday I worked really hard on the kitchen back splash. I did it all on my own and was pretty proud on houw it turned out. This is just a glimpse of it. Once the whole house is finished I will post way more pictures.



Please ignore the pants. I was getting ready to do some house work.



34 weeks pregnant and Luke is getting bigger by the day. He really enjoys his time in my rib cage. I think he goes there because he wants to be as close to me as possible. Oh, and my legs look like tree trunks. Dr. Caruso better be right and my legs go back within two weeks after having Luke.

2 comments:

Mo said...

They do. Pretty quickly actually. I was really swollen with colt. my legs/knees/ankles were like putty. it was disgusting.

A few of my most exciting things after having colt:

1) I can curl up in a ball on the couch!!!

2) My skinny feet are back!!!!

3) I can sleep on my stomache. I remember running across my bedroom and flopping face first on my bed just because I could. It was still a little bloated and soar...not the smartest thing I've ever done.

4)I have a baby now :)

But I was really excited about the have my feet back part.

Mammy said...

Good job with the backsplash! You are amazing! Hey, and good job with growing little Luke! Can't believe he will be making his debut in just a few weeks! Wahoo!