Monday, September 28, 2009

Growing Up


This weekend was pretty busy for Andrew and myself. Saturday we had to attend a childbirth education class and get all needed items to finish up the house. Then Sunday we had church, Sunday dinner at my parents, grocery shopping and work on the house. So, we decided to leave the dogs out. They must know they are going to be a big brother and big sister because both days we let them loose in the house and nothing was chewed on. Including the potpourri. I am so proud! Oh, Friday night Andrew had to drop some items off at work late at night and he got hit by a Semi-Truck! He survived but there was damage to the truck. Even though Andrew was stopped completely at a stop sign and the semi truck turned onto the street and swiped him, the stupid cop said they were both at fault. So, another deductible to pay, yippee.

4 comments:

Khara Brooks said...

Depending on the amount of the deductible, I would be contesting it. Were there any witnesses?

Kimberly Anne said...

Wow! I just got your email and I was so confused... now I understand!!

hartstein family said...

Holy Cow - I'm glad he's OK. When I first read it, I thought you meant that Andrew ACTUALLY got hit by a semi - without a car around him. And while I finished reading, I was thinking, "wow, it's like he's superman. how in the world did he get hit by a semi without really getting hurt??" Yeah. And then I read about the deductible and it all made sense.

Erin said...

Unbelievable!! I hope you are able to fight it! Glad to hear that Andrew is o.k. though. Also very proud of my four footed grandchildren. You're right, they are growing up.:)