Tuesday, October 18, 2011

May 14th

So we are expecting a bundle of joy on May 14th. Andrew is convinced it's a girl and I am just staying open to whatever God blesses us with. When I was pregnant with Luke I felt like I wasn't pregnant pretty much the whole time except for the swelling. This one is a little different but I at least know that things are going smoothly when I am feel a little less like me. At this point I am only 10 weeks and my brazil nut is pretty active at least what I saw from the ultrasound.

Next post will have pictures because Luke's birthday is Thursday and we are having a birthday party for him on Saturday. I cannot believe that he is already turning two. He has already accomplished so much in his short time with us. Talks up a storm, potty trained except during napping times, and gives the best hugs, kisses, and back pats when you need to be comforted. I know he will be a wonderful big brother once he gets use to sharing his mommy.

3 comments:

Mark, Lauren & Owen Burkey said...

i am just so excited for you guys!
can't wait to meet the newest little peanut!

Anonymous said...

i am very happy for you!!! i have to share though that there are too many burkey blogs. i opened yours thinking it was kim's and the 1st sentence really made me gasp!

love you ann!

Kara Joy said...

Yaya, yay, YAY!!!! :-) Oh Anne I am sooo excited for you and Andrew and Luke! Praise Jesus! I will be praying for you & this pregnancy and hope that someday soon we can hang out together again... with our little ones! I love you, cousin! :-)