Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Doctor's Appointment

Sorry no picture this time but just wanted to let everyone know of Luke's doctor's appointment. Today he got his 4 month shots. Poor thing his eye got all big once he got poked in the left leg and cried very little. Then...he got a shot in the other leg and this time he wasn't so easily calmed. The whole time he just looked at me thinking "mom, how could you let this happen to me." Killed me!

He weighed in at 12.7 pounds, 24.5 inches long. So 10 percentile for weight and 25th for length. So apparently I have a little peanut. The doctor wants we to hold up on giving him cereal until at least 6 months because he still is unable to poo on his own. We might have to add special fruits with the cereal to increase the ability for his body to process the foods. If he is unable to do so he will have ot go back in for test. Thank goodness he is a happy little trooper.

I LOVE MY SON!

2 comments:

Mo said...

awww. he IS a peanut!! A very cute peanut. I remember the first time I gave Colt prunes. My life will never be the same. Be prepared.

Erin said...

So cute, loved seeing and holding him last night. I don't know if you know it, but ever since we found out you were pregnant, I've called Luke "my little peanut". Now I know it's true! He is just adorable!!