Wednesday, July 15, 2009

25 Weeks and Counting

So here is me in all my glory if that's what we want to call it. Fun story, our neighbors invited Andrew and myself over for birthday cake. Alex was turning 51! Oh Alex. Needless to say we were talk about which months are bad for families when it comes to birthdays. I mentioned that October and November were rough seeing that Dad, Nic, Andrew, and Kate are October and Erin, Logan, Adam, Shannon, and myself are November. And soon when Luke comes he will add to either one of those months. Melissa, Alex's wife was looking at me like I'm crazy. Alex never told her I was pregnant. I then looked at my stomach and said, "I hope you didn't think this was all me just preparing for winter." Yikes!


3 comments:

Kimberly Anne said...

Looking good!!

Mark, Lauren & Owen Burkey said...

soooo cute! :)

Erin said...

You crack me up, that is the best comeback ever!! I think you are looking great for 6 months! So hard to believe it has all gone by so fast (at least for me)! I'll give you a $1.00 to touch you tummy when Luke kicks!:)