Sunday, February 17, 2008

Life...

It is slightly strange when your husband holds a dog like a baby until the dog falls asleep.
Lilly really wasn't into picture taking. She was more into wanting to look at herself in the camera.
Bella is such a prefect doggie! Just look at that face!

Well, as you see I am really bad at updating my blog probably due to the fact that I truly have no life. I work, sleep, hang out with my dogs or my baby (my niece Lilly). Lilly came over several weeks ago to hangout with us. So, I attempted to take some pictures and as you can see I don't have Kate's talent.



Updates about Andrew and I are...trying to rebook our cruise for sometime in August. This time we will go a day earlier so we don't have a repeat of last year. We are getting two rooms recarpeted due to our lovely dog Charlie tearing up the doorway of one of the room. Thanks Charlie! Other than Andrew being sick the past several of days, not much has happened. I guess you can say its nice to count on the routine of life instead of "change!" I am not a fan of change.

1 comment:

Mammy said...

You may be boring but mom loves you! No, no, Charlie, no pull up (the carpet)!!! Loved the pic of Charlie and Andrew. Two cuties!XOXOX