Sunday, August 12, 2007

Help Wanted!!!




Hey Friends and Family,




I am currently in need of people interested in working with young children. Due to South Bend Schools stealing several of my teachers and enrollment going higher than expected, I am in need. I am hiring for both full time and part time positiong. We are only open Monday through Friday and we do have some benefits. (Vacation, sick, holiday...) If you are interested or know someone who is, please call me at work at 273-9048 or email me at my work email: director.sr23@growingkids.com This job is great for college students who need experience, plus you can use the time that you are working to go towards some of your classes. There is a down side, the pay is not amazing but its better than alot of retail stores. Thanks!


See how much fun Mr. Matt is having at GK...

No comments: